Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The great big jetsam adventure

It all begins with a few doodles and a bunch of maps...


The idea: To make my way down the coast of New South Wales, collecting and documenting various junk that I encounter. I will also be creating a new "Flatpack" series of sculptures to leave within each town I visit.


I had to buy a few things for the adventure,
 but luckily I had a bunch of gadgets on hand.


This single person tent is amazing! It is kinda like the tardis, 
 it could fit into a kid's lunchbox but inside it is rather roomy.


I went for a walk around the city on my last week in Brisbane Listening to Jonsi & Alex while making my way along the river's edge was an enlightening experience. Their tune "Sleeping Giant", stirred emotions within and an urge to go wander with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment